ALITURA REVITALIZE – ADAPTOGENIC HERBAL SUPPLMENT
★ DISSOLVE STRESS: With a blend of powerful adaptogenic herbs, Revitalize can increase your resilience in the face of stress. It features the famous Chinese Herb of Immortality – known as Jiaogulan – which contains 3 to 4 times more saponins than ginseng, making it the strongest adaptogen herb on the planet. Adaptogens come to the rescue during times of stress, they energize us without stimulating so we can rise to the occasion.
★ BUILD IMMUNITY: Revitalize contains some of the most medicinal mushrooms on the planet and one in particular stands amongst the rest – Chaga. The Siberian secret to their robust immunity; also known as the “Gift from God”, Chaga mushroom carries many potent immune benefits. It is the proud placeholder of 215 phytonutrients, B vitamins, flavonoids, phenols, minerals and enzymes and a rich source of SOD (superoxide dismutase).
★ BECOME IMMORTAL: Reishi or “The Mushroom of Immortality” sets Revitalize apart from the crowd. This potent mushroom was originally only consumed by the Nobel and fortunate. It’s known to gift mystical powers to those who consumed it. It is a Shen tonic, which promotes spiritual radiance and “immortality”. It’s also a Jing and Chi tonic, which promotes longevity and energy by benefiting the dominant organ in the body, the Liver.
★ INCREASE ENERGY: Optimal energy levels require strong and healthy adrenals. Revitalize contains one of the world’s most famous herbs; ashwagandha. This powerful adaptogen uplifts and enhances our energy by improving thyroid and adrenal function. When these glands are well-functioning we experience our greatest natural energy levels and an overall sense of aliveness and vigor.
★ BEAUTIFY: Containing two of the most profound anti-aging and beautifying herbs, this daily formula builds beauty from the inside out. One herb is Schisandra; a longevity herb that promotes skin wellness and beauty directly by protecting the liver. Then we have He Shou Wu, which has been used for thousands of years by the Chinese as a liver and kidney tonic. This leads to improved vitality, energy and diminishing signs of aging such as gray hair and wrinkling skin.
- Organic Schizandra: is a bright red Chinese berry which brings together the five flavors of sweet, sour, salty, bitter, and tangy. For thousands of years, it has been regarded as one of the most elite herbs in the Chinese system and is known for being both gentle and powerful. The applications of this herb are so diverse that it is regarded by many as the ultimate herb.
- Organic Hawaiian Spirulina: is one of the most nutrient dense foods in the world and also the highest natural plant source of protein, comprised of 65% amino acids. Unlike other green algae like chlorella, spirulina is a blue-green algae containing the unique blue pigment phycocianin.
- Turmeric Extract (standardized to 95% curcuminoids) : is one of the most famous herbs in the Ayurvedic (Indian) herbal system and for good reason! We use a potent turmeric extract which concentrates the cucurminoids- the primary active compounds in this herb. Making turmeric into a concentrated extract such as this transforms it into much more than just a culinary spice. It’s important to note that turmeric extracts are not well absorbed unless taken with Black Pepper Extract, which of course is included in the Revitalize formula.
- Gynostemma: is a green leafy plant that has been traditionally consumed in Southern China as an herbal infusion prepared similarly to tea. It gained great fame in the 1980s as a result of extensive Japanese research. Amongst other findings, gynostemma was found to have an extremely high level of adaptogenic saponins. Ginseng, perhaps the most famous adaptogenic herb in the world, is well known for its high saponin content, containing 36 different saponins. Incredibly, gynostemma was found to contain over 80 different saponins, giving it the highest known saponin content of any plant in the world.
- He Shou Wu: is the prepared root of an herbaceous vine famed for its ability to extract Qi (life energy) from the environment in which it is grown. It is a gentle, yet powerful primordial herb. It contains not only minerals like iron and zinc, but also more exotic compounds such as anthraquinones, phospholipids, and stilbene glycosides similar to resveratrol.
- Organic Reishi Mushroom: is an incredible tree mushroom and for thousands of years has been one of the most sought-after herbs in Asia. It’s important to note that tree mushrooms have a much more interesting phytochemistry than ordinary ground mushrooms. Reishi mushroom is a rich source of immunological beta-glucan polysaccharides and adaptogenic terpenes.
- Organic Chaga Mushroom: is also a tree mushroom like reishi, which is primarily found growing on birch trees in the colder northern regions of the world including Canada and Siberia, which it has long been used in the Russian herbal system. Chaga is one of the highest natural sources of antioxidants in the world and contains betulin and betulinic acid, which are currently the subject of great research.
- Ashwagandha: has traditionally been used in the Ayurvedic system and has gained modern fame as one of the greatest adaptogens with high levels of withanolides, earning it the nickname “Indian Ginseng.” Ashwagandha is a plump shrub and all parts of the plant have traditionally been used, but in Revitalize, we use only the root extract for its specific properties.
- Leucine: is one of the essential amino acids that the body cannot produce on its own and must be consumed dietarily. Amongst the three different branched chain amino acids (leucine, isoleucine, and valine), leucine is the most abundant in muscle tissue.
- Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take two capsules daily.