ALITURA DERMA ROLLER – WITH the 600 titanium micro-needle
Alitura Derma Roller is the single best way to freshen up your appearance for the high performance lifestyle. The derma roller is the beauty industry’s best-kept secret. Benefits include:
Boost collagen production
Reduce the visibility of scarring & premature skin aging
Combat stretch marks & cellulite
Reduce the appearance of large pores
Diminish the appearance of bags & dark circles under eyes
We offer 3 sizes:
.25 mm – Beginner
.5 mm – Intermediate
1 mm – Advanced
Your skin’s condition is one of the first impressions you make on others – make a powerful statement about yourself without saying a word.
Enjoy the confidence that comes with glowing, flawless skin
What is a Derma Roller?
Derma Rolling has been around for years, previously only used by prestigious dermatologists for anti-aging and beautification purposes. It is a secret amongst celebrities, actors and actresses but the secret is coming out! You can now utilize this amazing longevity and beauty tool in the comforts of your own home.
Essentially, it’s a micro-needled roller. As you roll the microneedles across the surface of your skin, it creates micro-punctures along the dermis and epidermis skin layers. This evokes an acute inflammatory response, which stimulates the healing process, cell generation, blood and oxygen flow and thus renewed, healthier skin.
The Science Behind Derma Rolling: Micro-wounding, Healing & Skin Regeneration
When tissues in our bodies become injured, there is a natural inflammatory response that helps the body repair the injury. If an injury is severe, it can result in chronic inflammation, which causes the wound to heal imperfectly, resulting in scar tissue. A Derma Roller, like a massage, creates a very minor injury to the skin, which generates acute inflammation that can achieve perfect healing.
The science behind Derma Rolling’s anti-aging abilities have much to do with this process. Through Derma Rolling, we can intentionally stimulate the healing process, which arouses skin cell regeneration and regrowth. It works on everything from acne, to severe skin scars that are already riddled with calcification and fibrosis.
There are likely two mechanisms responsible for this:
- Calcification Regulation – One of the major benefits of Derma Rolling, and why I got into it, is its profound ability to healing scars. By intentionally inflicting micro-wounds to the skin, the process of calcification (scar tissue) is downregulated. Derma Rolling turns down what are known as “calcification inducers”, while increasing Growth Factor Beta 1 & 2, and also upregulating calcification inhibitors. Together, this inhibits the further production of scar tissue, reverses it and promotes future scarless This is fantastic news for anyone with scaring issues, be it acne scaring or worse.
- Angiogenesis – Also known as the formation of new blood vessels and capillary networks that provide oxygen and nutrients to your skin cells. It appears that acute aids in this process. This is hugely beneficial to the skin, considering that most aging issues of the skin (wrinkles, pigmentation, sagging) are caused by decreased oxygen and blood flow to the skin cells. But Derma Rolling reversing this process, helping the body reproduce new blood vessels, providing starving skin cells with more blood, oxygen and nutrients.
With these primary actions, Derma Rollers are scientifically proven to:
- Increase absorption of nutrients from your favorite skincare products – as you Derma Roll, blood circulation to the capillaries in your skin dramatically increases. Therefore, any moisturizers, serums or masks you use will work even better as the nutrients in them are driven to your skin cells.
- Make your skin younger – your skin will not only look younger; it will actually be younger on a cellular level. Microneedling leads to the release of growth factors which stimulate the formation of new collagen (collagen synthesis), and elastin in the papillary dermis. In other words, it renews your skin cells, creating younger, healthier, flawless skin.
- Regenerate new skin cells and blood vessels, it’s like a cellular makeover for your skin.
- Eliminate scar tissue, stretch marks, cellulite, and minimize pores – along with any other inflammatory issues of the skin, acne and other blemishes.
Using and Cleaning Your Alitura Derma Roller
Recommended Use: Roll the derma roller in small cross patterns all over your face. You can concentrate on problem areas (for example scars), for an increased effect. Derma rolling will enhance the effectiveness of your Alitura Clay Mask.
Cleaning: It is very important to sterilize your derma roller between uses. You can do so by using isopropyl alcohol or hydrogen peroxide; we recommend using isopropyl alcohol. Simply submerge your roller in a cup of alcohol for 1 to 5 minutes. You can then let it air dry or shake off the excess liquid prior to use.
Andy’s Tip: Replace Derma Roller after around 10 uses to keep treatment as effective as possible.