Vibeality Affiliates Program
This is the affiliates section of this store.
If you are an existing affiliate, please log in to access your control panel. If you are not an affiliate, but wish to become one, you will need to apply.
Please read these Affiliate Terms and Conditions carefully prior to applying to become an Affiliate, as they set out the legal rights and obligations in relation to the Affiliate Program. The Vibeality Affiliate Program (“Affiliate Program”) is established between Vibeality (“VIBEALITY”) and you (“You, Your, Affiliate”) as an affiliate of Vibeality and part of the Affiliate Program. By becoming an Affiliate of Vibeality under the Affiliate Program you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
Vibeality reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and the Affiliate Program at any time and your application to join the Affiliate Program constitutes your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and as they may be amended from time to time.
1. In order to become an Affiliate, all applicants must submit their details by registering here: register.
2. If approved as an Affiliate, you will receive a unique code for sending to your clients. Should your clients make a purchase using your unique code, you will then be credited with the commission which will be credited directly to your account in the form of Store Credit. This commission shall take into account any discounts the client receives but does not take into account shipping costs. The commission is currently set at 10% of your client’s order (“the Commission”).
3. To receive the Commission, your client must use your unique code when they place each order. Should the client seek to return the product for which the Commission has been paid, Vibeality shall debit your account for any Commission paid for the said sale. No Commission will be applied if your client forgot to use your code during an order, and we will not enter into discussions on this point.
4. Vibeality has the right to cancel or suspend any Affiliate’s account at its complete discretion should any behavior of the Affiliate be deemed unacceptable to Vibeality, including any fraudulent activity.
5. You acknowledge that Vibeality is the sole owner of all intellectual property in relation to its products, package designs, the Affiliate Program, website design and content and that you shall not infringe any of Vibeality’s intellectual property rights in relation thereto. As an Affiliate, you are granted a non-exclusive, limited, revocable right to use Vibeality trademarks, content, and imagery. For the avoidance of doubt, all intellectual property rights, including trademarks, copyrights and service marks related to Vibeality and its suppliers shall remain Vibeality sole property. You may not modify the trademarks, the contents or any images provided to you in any way.
6. By recommending Vibeality supplier products, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Vibeality and its officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all liability, claims, losses, damages, injuries or expenses directly or indirectly arising from or relating to any offer or any other matter related to this Agreement or the subject matter hereof and any dispute relating thereto. You also assume responsibility for any communications with your clients in relation to the Vibeality Affiliate Program including advice on supplementation and Vibeality shall not be held liable in relation thereto.
7. The Affiliate Program is subject to Vibeality standard Terms and Conditions which can be found on our website.
8. Affiliates are not to promote their code directly to Vibeality social media channels, nor should they post them to coupon code websites.
9. If after a 3 month trial period you are not accumulating a minimum of $300.00 in Vibeality sales from the use of your code, you will be notified that your code will be terminated.